The following policies apply to general tour/cruise tickets and NOT to charters or group bookings. Policies for charters and group bookings will be defined by their individual contracts.
REFUNDS will NOT be given:
- If you are unable to attend your scheduled cruise. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
- Uncle Sam Boat Tours will do our best to reschedule any ticket holder so long as we are notified at least 1 full business day before the scheduled departure.
- Should the weather be less than ideal.
- USBT vessels have enclosed decks and passengers can ride in comfort in most situations. We sail in almost all whether conditions so long as it is safe to navigate. Because of the high number of Islands in our operational area of the St. Lawrence River we experience very few waves that noticeably affect our tour boats. The Islands act as wind blocks and the larger size of our vessels generally prevent the movements that cause “seasickness” even on windy days.
- If you missed your Tour/Cruise’s scheduled departure.
- We do our best to up hold our scheduled departures. If you arrive at 3 pm for a 3 pm departure you will most likely be waiving to the vessel as it leaves. Plan accordingly!
- Based on a passengers seating preference
- USBT staff and crew do the best we can to accommodate our passengers but not everyone can be seated on the top decks. Tour seating is first come, first serve. The United States Coast Guard sets capacity limits for top decks based on the vessel. We cannot exceed these limits for any reason, nor will we refund your purchase so long as we are able to provide you and/or your party with a seat on another level.
- Because of issues with Boldt or Singer Castle or any other destination we may offer.
- Uncle Sam Boat Tours DOES NOT OWN OR OPERATE these establishments. We do sometimes include the admission to these facilities with our ticket prices. However, should you take issue with your visit to these destinations for any reason once your ticket is used for said admission only that operation may rectify the issue.
- Boldt Castle shuttle service wait times.
- Our Boldt Castle shuttle operates throughout the operational day to and from Heart Island. Uncle Sam Boat Tours provides at least one pick up, either from the mainland or the island every half hour. Occasionally the number of passengers exceeds the USCG set capacity of our shuttle and passengers may have to wait up to a half hour for the next departure.
- If a ticket is purchased using the “Active Duty Military Discount” and no Active Military ID is presented when the group boards the vessel all tickets will be considered VOID and no effort will be made to refund or even reschedule said tickets.
- Based on these or any other reason so long as management at Uncle Sam Boat Tours believes they have sufficiently met our obligation to the ticket holder.
REFUNDS may be given when:
- Should Uncle Sam Boat Tours be forced to cancel a tour or cruise due to any reason, be it safety, mechanical or others, affected ticket holders will be refunded and/or rescheduled.
Tickets may be rescheduled if:
- The ticket is for a general tour and does not include any pre-purchased food and you contact Uncle Sam Boat Tours at least 1 full business day before the scheduled departure we will do our best to reschedule your purchase based on future tour capacities.
- The ticket does include any pre-purchased food items 2 full business days are required so we may cancel your orders. Should you wish to reschedule after that point we may be able to do so but the food portion WILL be charged as it has already been prepared.