- Ticket Price: Adults $26, Children (5-12) $14.00, Infants free! ***10% Discount for ACTIVE DUTY military! Use code ONDUTY during checkout!***
- Duration: 2 1/4 hour tour
- Stops at Boldt Castle, unless otherwise noted, at the end of the trip.
- Boldt Castle tour is optional & admission is not included
** Departures before May 8th and after October 11th WILL NOT stop at Boldt Castle as it will be closed to the public at that time.***
Expanding on the route of our Millionaire Row tour, take a 22-mile journey through the international waters of America and Canada. Giving you the best view of this truly unique geographical area shared by two nations and you don’t even need a passport!
This international tour offers close-up enjoyment of historic and scenic wonders in both the American and Canadian sections of the 1000 Islands.
Professional guides will share the colorful history of the magnificent homes built during the gilded age as well as biographical information about their owners, point out landmarks such as Devils Oven, Sunken Rock Lighthouse, the Canadian Span of the 1000 Islands Bridge System, and Tom Thumb Island, detail historic events that took place during the War of 1812 and much, much more.
Your cruise will take you through narrow passages where it seems you can almost reach out and touch the islands and will expose you to some of the most breathtaking scenery in the country.
Of course, as long as Boldt Castle is open, ALL Uncle Sam Tours allow guests to disembark and tour the Heart Island at the end of the tour! Boldt Castle admission is extra but you may tour as long as you wish before boarding our shuttle (free of charge) when you are ready to return to the mainland.
For more information about Boldt Castle’s history, click here.
For Boldt Castle’s current schedule and admission rates, click here.
Highlights of this Thousand Island cruise include:
- Millionaires Row
- Twin Pine Treehouse on Cherry Island & Millionaire’s Row
- Devil’s Oven — hiding place of Pirate Bill Johnston during the Patriot’s War of 1837
- Hopewell Hall — summer home of George Boldt’s daughter and granddaughter
- Boldt Castle
- The Summerland group of islands
- Thousand Island Skydeck
- Rockport Ontario
- Canadian Pallasades
- Sunken Rock Lighthouse
- Artificial Island
- Deer Island
- Zavikon Island
- The Skull & Bones Society
Tickets are time & date-specific.
The ticket barcode must be scanned before boarding.
Schedule subject to change without notice