- We offer 2 types of lunch cruise: Bistro & Buffet
- Bistro Lunch Cruises allow guests to select specific menu items for lunch.
- Cost varies by menu choices
- Generally offered on weekdays in the spring and fall
- Buffet Lunch Cruise offers guests a number of items from a buffet on board the vessel.
- Ticket Price: Adult $44.50 Children $33.50
- Generally offered weekends in the spring and fall and daily throughout the summer months
- Duration: 2 1/4 hour tour
- Stops at Boldt Castle, at the end of the trip.
- Boldt Castle tour is optional & admission is not included
Alexandria Bay Luncheon Cruise
Turn a mid-day meal into a memorable occasion with our Thousand Islands luncheon cruise, combining our 2 Nation Tour with a delectable luncheon onboard one of Uncle Sam’s triple-deck vessels.
Enjoy a leisurely cruise through the enchanting channels of the Thousand Islands and learn about the region’s rich history from one of our knowledgeable guides while enjoying a sumptuous lunch. Afterward, get up close to the spectacular scenery and magnificent island homes.
If you wish, complete your day with an unlimited stop at historic Boldt Castle at the end of your cruise. Stay as long as you want, then return on any Uncle Sam vessel. Admission to Boldt Castle is additional, the return shuttle is free!
Guests dining will be seated on the first deck where you will be invited to the tended buffet by the table.
You will receive a barcode for your party, via your confirmation email. We need to scan that barcode upon boarding.
For more information about Boldt Castle’s history, click here.
For Boldt Castle’s current schedule and admission rates, click here.