- Ticket Price: Adults $21.00, Children (5-12) $13.00, Infants free! ***10% Discount for ACTIVE DUTY military! Use code ONDUTY during checkout!***
- Duration 1 hour
- Tour stops at Boldt Castle, unless otherwise noted, at the end of the trip.
- Boldt Castle tour is optional & admission is not included
** Departures before May 8th and after October 11th WILL NOT stop at Boldt Castle as it will be closed to the public at that time.***
***Tours before May 7th and after October 10th CAN NOT stop at Boldt Castle. As it will be closed to the public at that time.***
Uncle Sam Boat Tours will once again be operating our One Hour “Millionaires Row Tour” this season! Cruise the most historic portion of the Thousand Islands viewing Americas famous Millionaire Row. A group of Islands that were purchased by some of the wealthiest families in the late 1800’s and early 1900’s where they built lavish mansions that still stand today. Homes like Casa Blanca, Hopewell Hall, Win Lee Lodge, Long Vue the “Artificial” Island. And of course the Jewel of the Thousand Islands romantic Boldt Castle!
- Millionaires Row
- Twin Pine’s Tree house on Cherry Island
- Devil’s Oven — rumored hiding place of Pirate Bill Johnston during the Patriot’s War of 1837
- Hopewell Hall — summer home of George Boldt’s daughter and granddaughter
- Boldt Castle
- The Summerland group of islands
- The wreck of the Roy A. Jodrey
- The Zavicon Island group with the “worlds smallest international bridge”
Tickets are date & time specific.
Ticket barcodes must be scanned before boarding.
Schedule subject to change without notice