- Special Rate includes a one hour tour through the 1000 Islands & Boldt Castle admission!
- 1 hour boat tour of the 1000 Islands
- Unlimited stay over at Boldt Castle
- THIS CRUISE IS ONLY FOR U.S. MILITARY SERVING AS ACTIVE DUTY, RETIRED OR RESERVIST!!!!
Uncle Sam Boat Tours & Boldt Castle are one again excited to partner for this special event! Uncle Sam Boat Tours & Boldt Castle are currently operating under several restrictions related to the Covid-19 pandemic.
- All passengers will be required to have and wear a mask unless seated while eating or drinking.
- If you intend to sit with others please buy tickets for entire party in one transaction! This allows our staff to most efficiently seat all parties ensuring more people can go on each tour. If you have purchased separate tickets contact our office so we may adjust our seating charts accordingly.
- Millionaires Row
- Twin Pine’s Tree house on Cherry Island
- Devil’s Oven — rumored hiding place of Pirate Bill Johnston during the Patriot’s War of 1837
- Hopewell Hall — summer home of George Boldt’s daughter and granddaughter
- Boldt Castle
- The Summerland group of islands
- The wreck of the Roy A. Jodrey
- The Zavicon Island group with the “worlds smallest international bridge”
Tickets are date & time specific.
Schedule subject to change without notice