- Ticket Price: Adults $26, Children (5-12) $14.00, Infants free! ***10% Discount for ACTIVE DUTY military! Use code ONDUTY during checkout!***
- Duration: 2 1/4 hour tour
- Stops at Boldt Castle, unless otherwise noted, at the end of the trip.
- Boldt Castle tour is optional & admission is not included
** Departures before May 8th and after October 11th WILL NOT stop at Boldt Castle as it will be closed to the public at that time.***
Expanding on the route of our Millionaire Row tour, take a 22-mile journey through what is considered the heart of the Thousand Islands through the “American Narrows” and up to the Canadian border. Giving you the best view of this truly unique geographical area shared by two nations and you don’t even need a passport!
Once past the historic homes like Twin Pines, Casa Blanca, and Hopewell Hall the vessel will continue on down the main shipping channel of the St. Lawrence River. This particular route increases your odds of passing one of the big ships up close as they traverse one of the most difficult sections to navigate; the American Narrows. Other historic points will come into view like Point Vivian, the McNally family retreat and Rock Island Lighthouse. You will even pass under the American Span of the Thousand Islands Bridge system!
Professional, live, tour guides provide a lively narrative as you cruise through the narrow channels, over historic sunken wrecks, and by magnificent summer homes of the rich and famous. They provide you with local historical facts and folk lore as well as information about the area’s geology, environment, and native wildlife.
Of course, as long as Boldt Castle is open, ALL Uncle Sam Tours allow guests to disembark and tour the Heart Island at the end of the tour! Boldt Castle admission is extra but you may tour as long as you wish before boarding our shuttle (free of charge) when you are ready to return to the mainland.
For more information about Boldt Castle’s history, click here.
For Boldt Castle’s current schedule and admission rates, click here.
Highlights of this Thousand Island cruise include:
- Millionaires Row
- Twin Pine Treehouse on Cherry Island & Millionaire’s Row
- Devil’s Oven — hiding place of Pirate Bill Johnston during the Patriot’s War of 1837
- Hopewell Hall — summer home of George Boldt’s daughter and granddaughter
- Boldt Castle
- The Summerland group of islands
- Grenadier Island
- Vanderbilt Island
- Rock Island Lighthouse
- Sunken Rock Lighthouse
- Artificial Island
- Deer Island
- Point Vivian
- The Skull & Bones Society
Tickets are time & date specific.
Tickets must be printed off before boarding. If you are unable to print your tickets, please stop at our Boat Line Office prior to boarding to have your tickets printed off for you.
Schedule subject to change without notice